All India Combined Entrance Test (AICET) 2016

Friday 15 March 2013

WLC College India (WLCI) feedback


WLCI School of Advertising & Graphic Designing is one of the best graphic design colleges in India. This reputed institute has trained thousands of students in graphic designing and helped them to establish themselves in the industry.

Its alumni are working with top graphic design firms and helming important positions and departments in their organization.  They regularly provide reviews and feedback about the college.

Jappreet Kitty, Alumni of WLCI School of Advertising & Graphic Designing, writes in her review that ‘I had a knack for graphic designing since my childhood and my mentors in WLCI taught me the nuances of it. Today I have become a complete graphic designer only because of them. I am grateful to my mentors’
 Jappreet is doing well in her career and now holds the position of Creative Director, Ma Innovation.

Such reviews and feedback prove to be highly encouraging for WLC College and an inspiring for students who aim for a successful career in graphic designing.

No comments:

Post a Comment